People People...Please

burky247

I remember when I was growing up I always wanted a Nintendo Entertainment System. Every year I would have that be the number one item on my Christmas list. Even though I knew deep down that there was no way I was going to get one. Still, I would get my hopes up every Christmas Eve thinking that somehow...someway...I would wake up Christmas morning and find it under the tree. And even knowing in my heart that there was no way I was going to get the gift I wanted, I would for some reason always be completely disappointed when on Christmas morning there wasn't an NES under the tree.

You guys understand what I'm gettin at right?? It is absolutely a waste of time thinking that we are going to see a coaching change this season. I would love to see it more than anyone on this board. But it isn't going to happen.

You guys understand what I'm gettin at right?? It is absolutely a waste of time thinking that we are going to see a coaching change this season. I would love to see it more than anyone on this board. But it isn't going to happen.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, I agree with you.

You guys understand what I'm gettin at right?? It is absolutely a waste of time thinking that we are going to see a coaching change this season. I would love to see it more than anyone on this board. But it isn't going to happen.

Unfortunately, I agree with you.[/QUOTE]

Ditto. I'm also not convinced it would happen next year, either. That's the thought that is keeping me up at night these days.

Latest posts