Penn State @ Michigan

I know what you're saying but i don't make predictions to make the hawks look better, i make my predictions based on who i think is going to win the game.

I think it would be better for us for PSU to win out.

I was thinking the same thing. PSU wins over OSU and MSU will more or less put Iowa in the Rose Bowl pretty much regardless of how Iowa does the rest of the way, unless they (Iowa) tank completely.

The best for the Hawks? Michigan win to give PSU a second loss, which means they could beat OSU and still not leapfrog a two loss Iowa.

What do I think will happen? PSU to win. They are rolling. They are better than a young Wolve team. Better defense. Clark is in a groove again. PSU 24 Michigan 20.

PSU 34
Mich 21

PSU Defense will hold Tate under control and DC seems to play his best in big games (that don't have Iowa as the opponent.)

I gotta be a PSU fan. We have more than one game on PSU. PSU doing well is our best chance for a "signature win". Well, PSU and Arizona. So if people want to have a shot at the BCS Title game, you want PSU and Arizona to win, I think.

If you want the regular Rose Bowl, then root for UM.

PSU 24 - Michigan 6

PSU's run D is a lot better than ours. Michigan will have a really hard time moving the ball on them. The Frosh QB's will not find PSU's secondary as forgiving as MSU's or ND's were when they try to come back from being down 17-0 at half time.

Michigan will pull off the upset this Saturday if Forcier and Minor are healthy and both play in the game and if Michigan does not turn the ball over.

Michigan's punter will win the battle of field position.

Michigan 21 Penn State 20!

Latest posts