Pelini considering QB change

Bohawk

I see this ending badly for him. It's amazing to me that the self proclaimed "best/classiest fans in the history of fans for any sport" would do something like this. Now I understand that Iowa fans have their dark moments, but we aren't the self proclaimed "best/classiest fans in the history of fans for any sport".

"Fans at Memorial Stadium chanted Green's name in the second half as Zac Lee continued to struggle. Green took over in the middle of the fourth quarter and led Nebraska's only touchdown drive."

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=4575530

wow. Didn't realize we were going to start off this way. I believe a lot of Iowa fans have an interest in what's going on in Lincoln. This is evident by the number of threads regarding Nebraska on both main Iowa boards and also evident by the Iowa chatter that takes place on the Nebraska board.

If we are going with the Iowa angle, how about Pelini is a former Iowa assistant and I was simply letting people know what's going on with him.

This is why we can't have nice things.

Can we follow some sort of order for at least one day? There is a 'General College Athletics' forum. Post it there. We don't need a free for all jumbled mess just because people are too lazy to post things in the appropriate place.

Chill Black and Gold. There is stuff regarding other teams all over these sort of boards. If the thread doesn't interest you, don't click on it.

Let Jon patrol the board.

I live in Omaha, and am enjoying the implosion and gnashing of teeth as the center of the football universe realizes that they are just another average football team. The defense is above average, but their offense is very, very, very average (at best). I hate to even say this, but do not be surprised if the CLONES give them a run this Saturday!!!

Latest posts