Paul Whodes to Auburn?

Even though Rhoads is a better coach than Chiz, there is zero chance that Auburn AD could sell another ISU coach to the fanbase.

Seems rather unlikely that Auburn would be all about getting another coach from ISU, but something tells me Rhodes is about to get a raise...

What about a coach who has rebuilt ISU into the preeminent power in the state? With his Auburn ties, fantastic track record, and down home accent, Auburn would be stupid not to take a shot. I see Pauw hoisting the crystal football in January of 2015.

Not bad for the first 4 years of a rebuild. I would argue their schedule has gotten tougher each year as well.[/QUOTE

Love Paul Rhoades, but he should leave ISU as soon as he can. No coach will be able to be successful as ISU head coach if ISU is gonna stay in the big 12. The schedule is too tough and you are never gonna get the talent to win 8-9 games. Rhoades is in the wrong conference.

They had the best talent in a long time this year and they still didn't have a winning record. They'll win 3-4 games next year.

FreedComanche

No way in effing hell do they hire Rhoads. He is 2X (if not 3X) the coach Cheezdik will ever be, but going after him would cause an absolute riot among their boosters.

I said it in another thread but it bears repeating. Over the last 10 years the home team in the CyHawk game wins a majority of the time barring ISU beating Iowa at Kinnick in 2002 and 2012 and Iowa beating ISU in Ames in 2003 and 2009. If history would have held up this year and Iowa beats ISU they are a 5-7 team. The clown fans ran their mouths about how this was the best ISU team in years yet they were three points away from sitting at home this December. There is a hierarchy in the Big 12, and ISU will consistently stay behind KSU, OSU, OU, Texas, TCU, TTech, and WVU leaving them at best 8th in a 10 team league with certain years where they may pick off one of them like this year with TCU or last year with OSU. It would suck being Rhoads knowing that your in conference ceiling was 3-4 wins each season. He will jump ship, sooner than later I am assuming. If he gets to a school where he can consistently get good recruits he could be a major player in the coaching world, and he will never, EVER achieve that at ISWho.

Jimbo Fisher to Auburn. Book it. He not happy at FSU; disappointed with big promises that have been broken by AD & Pres.

I said it in another thread but it bears repeating. Over the last 10 years the home team in the CyHawk game wins a majority of the time barring ISU beating Iowa at Kinnick in 2002 and 2012 and Iowa beating ISU in Ames in 2003 and 2009.

LOL! So the home team wins the majority of the time... except that nearly half of the time, per your own example...it doesn't.

Latest posts