Parking at PSU

lbhawk73

Heading to PSU game from C-Bus in two weeks. Never been to Happy Valley. Does anyone have any recomendations on parking or is there a group of Hawk fans that will be tailgating in any specific lots? Any help would be appreciated. Can't wait for the fallout from the PSU / Suckeye game last night! Gonna be fun listening to these idiots this week!

Went there in 2011.

As you get on the main drag, driving towards the stadium, there is a big field that they park cars on.

I had a guy actually hand me a $10 parking pass, allowing me onto the field.

It was about a 15 minute walk to the stadium.

Hawk tailgates spots were set up all around the stadium....nothing specific as I recall.

Heading to PSU game from C-Bus in two weeks. Never been to Happy Valley. Does anyone have any recomendations on parking or is there a group of Hawk fans that will be tailgating in any specific lots? Any help would be appreciated. Can't wait for the fallout from the PSU / Suckeye game last night! Gonna be fun listening to these idiots this week!

Anyone else have suggestions?

Went there in 2011.

As you get on the main drag, driving towards the stadium, there is a big field that they park cars on.

I had a guy actually hand me a $10 parking pass, allowing me onto the field.

It was about a 15 minute walk to the stadium.

Hawk tailgates spots were set up all around the stadium....nothing specific as I recall.
Anyone else have suggestions?

I am also going; my friend who now lives in PA is going with and all the PSU regulars that he works with have told us to do the same thing. Parking is apparently wide open.

Have a safe trip; Go Hawks.

Latest posts