Page numbers on mobile app

ColoradoHAWKEYE

Is there a setting switch that I hit by mistake, or there may be an issue. I am not able to get the little boxes that show the pages within a thread. (in fact, they do appear randomly, but it seems to not more and more). There are arrows that take you to first or last page, but no way to get to middle pages. FYI...as always, thanx.

what mobile os are you using Colo?
Yeah, thanx scorp, but my HN experiece is not up to snuff when u only get to read the first page and last page of a heated thread. I recall you advocating the opera or chrome browser for better mobile experience. I guess I am on android OS, with stock browser. I read where dolphin is best for now, but google is working daily to improve chrome before switching stock users to chrome. I'm Willing to switch, which do you prefer and why?

(PS- what thread was it that I saw u recently mention all the choice apps u utilize? I was going to notate, but then, I've been sidetracked by life.)

Last edited:
o hai Colo

Here is the recent thread about android apps. It got corrupted pretty quickly, no surprise, but you may find one or two useful nuggets therein.

http://www.hawkeyenation.com/forum/off-topic/55541-attn-android-fanboys.html

As far as browsers, I'm using Chrome full time now, on both my phone and tablet. I believe it's faster and more stable than all the others, even Dolphin which I used to love. Mind you: I don't use the mobile format for any web surfing; I always use desktop format. Yes, there is a fair amount of pinching to zoom involved, but so what it takes a millisecond and having the "normal" view is worth it.

Thanx mi amigo.

Jon, in meantime, am I only one with this issue(not being able to see beyond first page of posts in threads and sub-forums), or is it an app thing affecting others?

Latest posts