Packers/Cardinals

There is a good shot of it on the front page of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. The defender has a whole handful, bit it's hard to tell whether or not the ball came out before or after he grabbed it.

I'm sure the cheeseheads will be whining about it for weeks.

Some whine to go with their cheese, you might say.

I'm sure the cheeseheads will be whining about it for weeks.

Some whine to go with their cheese, you might say.

Probably not....it's hard to blame something like that when you've given up 45 points before then. It was great job by the Packers to come back from 21 down....twice in the seond half. If there was any question as to whether or not Aaron Rodgers is up to the task, it has been answered.

Defensively they need some work, but they can shoot it out with any team in the league.

Probably not....it's hard to blame something like that when you've given up 45 points before then. It was great job by the Packers to come back from 21 down....twice in the seond half. If there was any question as to whether or not Aaron Rodgers is up to the task, it has been answered.

Defensively they need some work, but they can shoot it out with any team in the league.

TBQH you guys (I'm assuming you're a Packers fan) should have lost in regulation--the Arizona kicker screwed up that kick big time

TBQH you guys (I'm assuming you're a Packers fan) should have lost in regulation--the Arizona kicker screwed up that kick big time

And your point is....they stil had to come from 21 down - twice - just to get it to that. Not an easy thing to do on the road in the playoffs. Crosby missed a field goal as well, so it's not like you'd be able to blame the loss on either kicker. If the Packers had won, the Cardinals still would have had 45 other reasons to point to as to why they lost.

You would assume right.

And your point is....they stil had to come from 21 down - twice - just to get it to that. Not an easy thing to do on the road in the playoffs. Crosby missed a field goal as well, so it's not like you'd be able to blame the loss on either kicker. If the Packers had won, the Cardinals still would have had 45 other reasons to point to as to why they lost.

You would assume right.

Somebody said that they're probably whining about the facemask...so I said that they should have lost on the field goal anyway...

Somebody said that they're probably whining about the facemask...so I said that they should have lost on the field goal anyway...

That was Thunder, and he complains about everything. I'm not ****** about the facemask because it didn't cost Green Bay the game. Whether or not it should have called doesn't matter. The Packers turned it over twice in the first quarter and gave up 45 points before OT, and I'd be willing to bet that most Packer fans will say that those things contributed more to the loss than what happened on the last play.

That was Thunder, and he complains about everything. I'm not ****** about the facemask because it didn't cost Green Bay the game. Whether or not it should have called doesn't matter. The Packers turned it over twice in the first quarter and gave up 45 points before OT, and I'd be willing to bet that most Packer fans will say that those things contributed more to the loss than what happened on the last play.

Yeah. Just like Florida in the Outback Bowl, right?

I have to admit that I did spend a lot of time complaining about your namesake. You got me on that account.

Latest posts