PAC-12 postpones basketball until at least January

I would be fine with an Iowa delay until January. Just maybe I would feel safe enough to use my season ticket. Maybe.

I think this decision is premature; should have/could have waited a month or even 2. Let us remember that California is being hit very hard right now with the virus, a 2nd wave if you like. They're in the top 3 worse states right now.

The NCAA needs to push schools to find a bubble solution for MBB. They cannot afford to miss another March Madness pay day. Schools and conferences need whatever revenue they can get from TV and small crowds. You got 15 kids and coaches. Lock them in the work out facility for 3 months and let's have a season!!!

What's that up ahead? A tunnel? Look!, there's light at the end of it!

I would be fine with an Iowa delay until January. Just maybe I would feel safe enough to use my season ticket. Maybe.

January/Feb indoors during flu season? I'd feel better doing bb now over then. 2021 likely will be brutal into 2022.

January/Feb indoors during flu season? I'd feel better doing bb now over then. 2021 likely will be brutal into 2022.
Mayb have a vaccine by then?? Who will take it; who will pass?

Latest posts