Ozhawk=Hawkoz and weghers ribs

Ozhawk

Ok I know this is off topic a tad. I have been on Mars and notice that there has been some shakeup involving HN and some place called scout. I was initially P.O.ed but I am wondering what has happened. could someone please shed some light on this situation. I am Hawkoz.

Now on topic. In HS I took a shot to the ribs in a FB game. I swear it took almost an entire year before the pain completely went away. I hope Wegher recovers quickly but if his injury was like mine he wont even be able to take a deep breath for 2 weeks.

The HN/Scout thing was simply nature taking its course. Like an paramecium growing and then dividing, HN has divided from Scout.

Video here [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVXcA7h8Btw"]YouTube - Paramecium Dividing[/ame]

Notice to all people in the South about the above vid...this is what the rest of the world likes to call "SCIENCE"...

Only the feeblest and narrowest minds rely on the crutch of Science to prove and believe in things. Pretty limiting behavior in my opinion. Fascism abounds in both ends of the spectrum.

Signed,

Happy to be in the middle of the spectrum

On weghers ribs. It has been brought to my attention that KF says hes ready to go. I didn't notice but evidently he went back into the game after he took the shot. I am wondering if this is correct. If so thats a good sign.

Yes, Wegher did go back into the game and he is listed #1 on the two-deeps. I am excited to see him get an extended opportunity this weekend. I think it would take alot to keep BW out of a game. I also hope A Rob gets healthy fast. He has had a great year and we need him back soon!

Yes, Wegher did go back into the game and he is listed #1 on the two-deeps. I am excited to see him get an extended opportunity this weekend. I think it would take alot to keep BW out of a game. I also hope A Rob gets healthy fast. He has had a great year and we need him back soon!

Nice to hear these things about wegher. I have read somewhere else that In H.S. wegher got better as the carries piled up each game. Seems to be the case in the ISU game where at the end of the game he seemed to be biting big chunks out of the clones. However I am not certain my theory is correct though because I can't remember if he had alot of carries that game

Latest posts