Over/under?

• Thread starter Ian Pike Hammer
  • Start date
I see 9:11 often when I look at a clock, so I'll say even. That should put us on the bubble for an NIT invite.

11-9 to 14-6 good enough for 3rd-6th in the conference. I think that with the off season focus that has been placed on defense we'll see better defensive communication and results. Look for Cook to be unstoppable on the offensive end. JoBo will get his points and assists, still will struggle against quick athletic guards but like I said above, better communication is going to cover some of that up. We need improvement from Moss, if he can be more consistent that will be a big help. It is after this year worries me more. If Cook has the year that I believe he will then he'll work himself into the draft conversation and will take his chances with the draft. We need improvement from Garza and Nunge this year because they are going to be needed very much so the following year.

I'll take the under. I'll say 8-12 in conference. There's nothing to make me believe that we'll be improved on defense at all. Teams will still slice through us like hot butter.