Other Games Thread

Hawkeye11en1

Someone please give me a game to watch. I watched 2 possessions of Mich/Minn and about gouged my eyes out. I am gonna head over to Florida/Missouri, but that may be even worse.

I just do not care about college football anymore. At all.

ISU is playing Oklahoma, if that sounds better.

good games tonight, KSU v Ok State, Bama v LSU.

Jake Knott's help to his defense:

"Get a turnover (apple), get a tooornover. K? K? Or, uh, uh, keep'em down der. K? Yeah?"

Just watched Michigan's BACKUP QB make a play that JV would never even come close to making. Gardner scrambled for 3-4 seconds waiting for somebody to get open and hit Dileo in the endzone for a 45 yard TD. JV would either throw it to the guy he was locked onto from the beginning or the check down 3 yarder.

At the same time. Minny is playing their TRUE freshman QB that they pulled the redshirt off of since Shortell wasn't getting the job done and Gray could serve them better at WR in their preparations for the future.

I wonder what the isu "We Were Very Close To Upsetting OU 2012" t-shirts will look liek later today? Prolly pretty snazzy, if I know pullhard.

aTm is butt-rayping Miss St in Starkville. Johnny Football is legit.

Bince Iowa-loosiers game is delayed, I am now toggling back & forth between fO$U-illannoy and bugeaters-floppers.
I hope subUrban meyers hangs 60 on the fktards from chumpaine

Latest posts