Other Games Thread November 7

Purdue's crowd size is embarrasing right prior to the game, maybe a late arriving crowd but it is homecoming.

Illinois went through Purdue's Dee also like a hot knife thru butter. The announcers said purdue has given up 138 plays of 10+ yards prior today and they gave up a 29 and a 30+ yarder on the first drive. I like those stats for Sr Day in Iowa City.

Penn St and jNW might end up 2-0 or 3-0.

I hate Notre Dame as much as the next guy, but if you though Pitt was going to hang with them you're nuts. I get it that we want a Pitt win for SOS purposes but you have to be realistic.

Northwestern all over Penn State. Have to like that one.

Yep, if jNW wins then that will offset the Pitt loss to ND. Actually the Pitt loss is to the #5 CFP team so that loss shouldnt hit Pitt's SOS hard and therefore the hawks SOS.

I see hawks winning by two scores today as the defense comes up with big stops and big plays.

Been watching the Pitt Notre Dame game and eye ball test tells me they are better than the Hawks. Irish having no issue exploiting the man to man coverage.

Been watching the Pitt Notre Dame game and eye ball test tells me they are better than the Hawks. Irish having no issue exploiting the man to man coverage.

And that is with ND going with backup qb.

Pitt's other loss besides Iowa was to NCarolina who is looking very good right now.

And that is with ND going with backup qb.

Pitt's other loss besides Iowa was to NCarolina who is looking very good right now.

Their srarting RB left the game early with a shoulder injury as well. We've had to overcome injuries but ND is another team that has a pretty long list of them too.

jNW looks way faster and more athletic on Dee than Penn St looks with their Off. Never thought I would see this so blatantly different.

Of course ND is better than iowa...they have better recruiting classes.

#espnlogic

Latest posts