Other B1G Games 16 Sep

wow, DejaVu all over again.

Meanwhile Air Force just marched down the field effortlessly against Michigan but was stopped inside the 5.
3-3

Last edited:
Unbelievable... 2 pick 6s in the first quarter, at home!

Lee has 208 yards passing. 112 for NIU, 96 for Nebraska.

I remember this summer when Nebraska sports radio talking heads were warning Nebraska fans to "not get too attached to Lee, as he may very well go pro after just one year. But IF he does stay, he will definitely be in the Heisman hunt the following year".

Not big ten but cyclones looking uninspired against akron. Butler got rocked and dropped a pass and left the game.

Michigan offense looks anemic

Idk, Pitt is getting blown out by Okie St. Maybe the pedophiles aren't quite as elite as we might think.

OSU can't throw the football and their only dynamic playmaker is Weber. Michigan's offense doesn't wow me. As gross as it sounds it is setting up for Pedo St. to win this.

kNU is a second half team. And...they aren't very good, right now. UM, showing how difficult it is to prepare for option pigskin.

I'm calling this right now. Barring injuries, Oklahoma St. will make it to the NCAA championship game. They're obliterating all comers, right now.

Latest posts