OSU will beat Texas

I wouldn't pay the postage just yet Tex. Its a fine scenario, but OSU hasn't seen a D like Texas' yet. Matter of fact, i think OSU is very overrated. There key win this year, Georgia, isn't looking so key anymore. Other than that, baylor, A&M, and mizzou in league play, rice and grambling out of conference, and a loss to houston at home. The missouri win was a nice win, i'll give them that, but they better hope the defense holds mccoy and the rest under 20, or it'll be tough for OSU to pull this one out. Anything can happen in college football, but you can't say you would seriously bet on OSU winning this game. I hope i'm wrong.

Night game at home. National television. I agree regarding Texas Defense, but OSU is averaging 38 points a game this season even without Dez and Hunter. OSU went into Austin last year and frankly should have pulled off the upset. They will have some home cookin this year!

I wouldn't pay the postage just yet Tex. Its a fine scenario, but OSU hasn't seen a D like Texas' yet. Matter of fact, i think OSU is very overrated. There key win this year, Georgia, isn't looking so key anymore. Other than that, baylor, A&M, and mizzou in league play, rice and grambling out of conference, and a loss to houston at home. The missouri win was a nice win, i'll give them that, but they better hope the defense holds mccoy and the rest under 20, or it'll be tough for OSU to pull this one out. Anything can happen in college football, but you can't say you would seriously bet on OSU winning this game. I hope i'm wrong.

And what exactly has Texas done this season to prove this to you? The teams in their OOC schedule barely had a pulse, they barely beat a injure-riddled Sooners team and blew out a terrible Mizzou team. They are ranked high from last season, I think the Horns are over-rated. But, I do agree with you that anything can happen. Maybe Colt throws three picks?! It's really hard to predict the games this season with all the parity.

Latest posts