OSU not Sugar Bowl Champ?

I am once again wishing I had hung on to that ocean front property in Arizona...I think I have found another potential buyer.

Am I to believe something published by a website titled sportales? BTW- this same site said Tressell would be stepping down after the season.

This isn't real people, the other day they said Michigan's Denard Robinson was going to be out next season with a shoulder injury.

This isn't real people, the other day they said Michigan's Denard Robinson was going to be out next season with a shoulder injury.

Agreed, the source is sportstales. Let me know if an actual news organization publishes something like this.

Sportales is bogus. Most everything on there has no merit. Just make up an article & post it on the site.

There was nothing in the NCAA suspensions that required the five players to return next year.

Jon should delete all threads based on information from sportales.

Oh, by the way, if you believe this post, I have the list of the eleven players suspended for the bowl game for failing drug tests.

Did you guys skip over the article where Jimmy McGinty from the movie the Replacements was named Michigan's new coach? Why isn't ESPN all over that? goddamnitsomuch?

Posting Sportstales articles as fact should warrant an immediate revocation of posting privileges.

Jon needs to monitor crap like this and remove it. It is getting old.

I think it's funny. It's like idiot flypaper. The idiots stick to the story and then we can laugh at them for being such idiots. Any chance to expose and mock idiots is a good thing to me.

I think it's funny. It's like idiot flypaper. The idiots stick to the story and then we can laugh at them for being such idiots. Any chance to expose and mock idiots is a good thing to me.

So you don't have a problem when I laugh and say: Speaking of idiots.

This is from the thread about a QB coach and the same website:

According to Sportstales we are looking at Josh McDaniels to fill that position. Keep your fingers crossed

Then here is your reponse:

He personally mentored Tom Brady, and has also worked with the Manning brothers, Aaron Rodgers, and Mark Sanchez. It would be a huge get to hire him.

And yet another idiot exposed. Stop making it this easy for me. This is like playing tennis with the net down.

How am I the idiot, you were talking about people being idiots that believe stories on this website and all I did is show that you were one of those people from a different thread that believed a story.

Maybe I am an idiot, but lets not change it around, please defend yourself about how your NOT when you are quick to call others an idiot for believing stupid websites when you did the same thing yourself.

How am I the idiot, you were talking about people being idiots that believe stories on this website and all I did is show that you were one of those people from a different thread that believed a story.

Maybe I am an idiot, but lets not change it around, please defend yourself about how your NOT when you are quick to call others an idiot for believing stupid websites when you did the same thing yourself.

So you're sticking to that story huh? Go back and read it very carefully, and get back to me. I promise I won't laugh at you.

Latest posts