Oregon/Cal

spliff45

Oregon's up only 7 at the moment but their QB Mariota was just knocked out of the game with what looked to be a bad shoulder. Remains to be seen if he returns. If he doesn't, this game could get interesting.

I'm really surprised Mariota is back in the game. I thought for sure it was a separated shoulder when I first saw it.

I have watched a few Oregon games and every game someone leaves with a "serious" injury and then they are back in there 2 minutes later. They acted like Barner might never play football again and he was in there shortly

Rumors are that Mariota had his left arm amputated and grew a new one on the sideline before coming back in. Apparently he's half man, half starfish. No confirmation from the UO coaching staff, but that's the rumor right now.

Rumors are that Mariota had his left arm amputated and grew a new one on the sideline before coming back in. Apparently he's half man, half starfish. No confirmation from the UO coaching staff, but that's the rumor right now.

I buy it

Remember how Christian French chose Oregon over Iowa because they recruited him on offense? Well, that didn't last long and he's been at OLB for a while now. He just came in the game due to an injury to Oregon's starter.

So they watched that new Spiderman movie, eh?

Sorry, my wife made me watch it last night. Damnit.

Oregon has now broken the FBS record for most consecutive games with 40+ points. They had been in a tie with Texas, who set the record in '04-'05 when their offense was coordinated by one Greg Davis.

Latest posts