Open Receivers?

rchawkeye

For those of you at the game, did you notice open receivers that JVB was missing? Saw something to this effect in another thread. Unfortunately, you just can't see this type of thing on TV.

I was at the game, and yes there were open receivers which he just didnt get the read. Was the pocket collapsing? Yes, but he had the ability to step up and buy himself another 2-3 seconds.

It also didnt look like there was any use of the audible tonight, or hot routes. When the blitz was coming, I saw no adjustments by him or the receivers to maybe hit a quick slant.

There were a few times I noticed receivers open or more open than who JVB threw to. I just want to see some more attempts downfield, make it the first option, JVB looks much better throwing downfield. Tired of three yard passes. Our lack of a running game didn't help the passing game out much though either.

There were a few times I noticed receivers open or more open than who JVB threw to. I just want to see some more attempts downfield, make it the first option, JVB looks much better throwing downfield. Tired of three yard passes. Our lack of a running game didn't help the passing game out much though either.

This

I was at the game, and yes there were open receivers which he just didnt get the read. Was the pocket collapsing? Yes, but he had the ability to step up and buy himself another 2-3 seconds.

It also didnt look like there was any use of the audible tonight, or hot routes. When the blitz was coming, I saw no adjustments by him or the receivers to maybe hit a quick slant.

he audibles to the same stretch running play every time or the quick slant 2 yard route..... everytime the running play is no gain or loses a few yards, the slant typically incomplete or the 2 yard gain when its 3rd and 7.

Latest posts