Open Practice

IowaHawk24

Football starts soon. Will the bball team be holding open practices before football games? If so, what time? In CHA or the practice facility?

TIA.

PS. Is it legal to drink beer while watching?

I know they did last year. It was in CHA. I don't remember when it started though. They may not have had it the first couple home games.

IIRC, it's more like pick up games than actual practices, and generally they were before later games or after early games.

And I doubt beer is allowed inside CHA.

Usually have them an hour or two before kickoff, and as someone else mentioned its a pickup game without the coaches.

until Oct 15th which is the 1st day of official practices that can be held,, the players ussually have a scrimage before the FB game, after the 15th the coaches can be present, as fo beer nope non is allowed in Carver

Football starts soon. Will the bball team be holding open practices before football games? If so, what time? In CHA or the practice facility?

TIA.

PS. Is it legal to drink beer while watching?

No it is not legal to drink beer if you are watching the game on your TV while driving your automobile......lol, sorry but I couldn't resist that one. For clarification to Iowa State fans; that was just a joke, but you can still drink and watch the games from your trailer parks.