One year ago today we had the server meltdown

JonDMiller

Publisher/Founder
thanks to Sam at hostduplex.com, we are flying today with no problems with similar traffic loads to last year. Thanks Sam! I highly recommend his hosting services to anyone in need of such a thing

I was meaning to ask you if you planned **** the bed again this year. Nice work!

I already poked the bear with this in another thread. I won't push my luck though.

The site is running smoothly for me. Can't complain about that.

One year ago today I was very angry with you, JD.

Somewhere the poster Known as TylerSash is having a meltdown after Spank put him to sleep.

Why do you post old post reply's first?Everytime I check recruiting new's on Kozan, I get the same old reply's from day's ago.Why not post the latest response's first? Maybe I'm doing something wrong ?

The incident?

I had forgotten that....that was one of the worst kicks in the stones ever....had just moved the site from Scout to independent...6 weeks into it, the server company had a work order to wipe one of their servers clean...it was the server below ours on the rack...and they wiped ours by accident...everything gone.

Learned some lessons..me and the server company...they changed their entire protocol because of that...and I started paying for daily backups ;)

I had forgotten that....that was one of the worst kicks in the stones ever....had just moved the site from Scout to independent...6 weeks into it, the server company had a work order to wipe one of their servers clean...it was the server below ours on the rack...and they wiped ours by accident...everything gone.

Learned some lessons..me and the server company...they changed their entire protocol because of that...and I started paying for daily backups ;)

Holy sheet!

Apropos of nothing, I think a year ago we were also in the middle of a blizzard. What a change a year can make.

Latest posts