One Bama fan has all the answers for last night's loss.

PS - is there something wrong with this guy? i.e. can't tell if he is ******** or just really southern.

That was hilarious...."That's BS"...."Weak a$$ teams like Auburn and Oklahoma"....I wonder if he lost a bet or something.....Well, Nick I hope you're listening....

That was hilarious...."That's BS"...."Weak a$$ teams like Auburn and Oklahoma"....I wonder if he lost a bet or something.....Well, Nick I hope you're listening....

when is the last time alabama lost 2 games? I think it was 2008/9. Loss to Florida, Loss to Utah in the bowl.

this guy is a clown - no more of these F'in sugar bowls. (does this guy not remember david shula?)

sounds like a few clownz on this board. you know who you are.

That has to be fake.

Also, regardless of the timing of the loss to Auburn, they would not have played in the SEC championship game.

Lost 3 games way back in 2010.

Aside from a nice few years with Stallings (which included a NC), Alabama was pretty mediocre from 1980 until around 2009.

That is so good.

Saban went from being the best coach in the nation to getting fired.

Awesome. That has to be a fan of a rival SEC team mocking Alabama fans. It has to be.

have you ever been to alabama? that nick saban shrine might be coming down soon......

It is sad to see people who's whole life is defined by the success or failure of a college football team.

Latest posts