OMG! Carolina/Tennessee

spliff45

Butch Davis just made Les Miles look like a genius at clock management. Worst I have ever seen

Tennessee got what they deserved. Cheap shots and arrogance is bound to invoke karma. I laughed pretty hard when Bray threw that final pick. That's what you get for being a punk a$$ and gesturing to the Tarheel sidelines after a td.

Tennessee got what they deserved. Cheap shots and arrogance is bound to invoke karma. I laughed pretty hard when Bray threw that final pick. That's what you get for being a punk a$$ and gesturing to the Tarheel sidelines after a td.

Unbelievably exciting finish. I wasn't even watching cause I really didn't care but had the game on in the other room and started watching with the last second play chaos.

I quickly found myself cheering for NC after the non called late hit by Tennessee, and then when I saw that little punk qb making so many taunting gestures that he looked like a deranged clown...I was very happy to see him lose. :)

Hopefully, weak-azz Washington can figure things out and pull an upset of psycho-pelini and the bugeater thugs.

What bothers me is the rule that an offensive penalty doesn't cost a team anything other than yards.

Essentially based off what happened this could as well cause there is no difference.

A team can complete a pass or something and while everyone is scrambling to get to the line of scrimmage to kill clock the qb and center can snap and spike it regardless of where everyone is at or if the rest of the team is set. Take 5 yards and no other penalty.

Its ridiculous. If something like that happened to Iowa just imagine the tone you guys would have then.

It needs to convert to the pro rule where time is ran off.

I couldn't believe UNC ran the ball with 16 seconds or however much time was left and no timeouts. Lucky it didn't end up hurting them.

I couldn't believe UNC ran the ball with 16 seconds or however much time was left and no timeouts. Lucky it didn't end up hurting them.

I couldn't either. Unbelievably stupid call and should have cost them the game. Why even run a play, just kick the field goal.

Latest posts