Ollie fired at UCONN

Hawkfnntn

There's Frans chance to go east. They fired him for 'just cause' trying to get out from paying his buyout. There seems to be more to the story with what's going on there. Maybe he was caught cheating by the school in some way and they aren't messing around. Their AD is fairly new with no ties to Ollie so that's a possibility. I can't see them considering a guy like Fran but according to Barta every open job wants him so he had to lock him up.....

There's Frans chance to go east. They fired him for 'just cause' trying to get out from paying his buyout. There seems to be more to the story with what's going on there. Maybe he was caught cheating by the school in some way and they aren't messing around. Their AD is fairly new with no ties to Ollie so that's a possibility. I can't see them considering a guy like Fran but according to Barta every open job wants him so he had to lock him up.....
Gutless Gary is a pathological liar. So, take that into heavy consideration when he opens his mouth.

Pitt is open, too. WTF happened to Kevin Stallings? Some had us pegged for an 0-18 conference record after we got rolled by OSU and Michigan at home. That's almost impossible. But Stallings pulled it off.

Pitt is open, too. WTF happened to Kevin Stallings? Some had us pegged for an 0-18 conference record after we got rolled by OSU and Michigan at home. That's almost impossible. But Stallings pulled it off.

I can’t remember if people wanted Stallings when Lick was hired or Fran.

It's pretty weak of UConn to try the bogus "just cause" to get out of paying Ollie's buyout. Either way they should definitely go after Fran.
There's more to the story I'm sure. He was probably cheating or violated something within his contract. This AD that's there isn't who signed him to his current deal he's got either. It'll be interesting

O Really?
giphy.gif

Just like Steve Alford at UCLA now. That would be a good place for Fran. I'm sure he would have a National Championship, no challenges and easy to get 5 stars players to go there. I'm sure he would give up all the challenges he has at Iowa. No Problemo.
giphy.gif

There's more to the story I'm sure. He was probably cheating or violated something within his contract. This AD that's there isn't who signed him to his current deal he's got either. It'll be interesting
Like Wayne Morgan at ISU? Does anyone even remember that Morgan was once the head coach of ISU?

Latest posts