Oliver Martin

2 catches for 10 yds
1 rush for 5 yds

Don't expect him to completely take over just yet, especially when we've 4 other WRs playing well right now too. Only so many touches to go around.

Not really sure where Oliver fits in right now especially being a late addition to the team. Nico, ISM and Brandon Smith seem to have the top 3 spots locked down and they are all playing well for the most part.

Not really sure where Oliver fits in right now especially being a late addition to the team. Nico, ISM and Brandon Smith seem to have the top 3 spots locked down and they are all playing well for the most part.

ISM and smith are both making plays. However it seems OM would be more dynamic in the slot. Haven’t seen ragaini really flash yet

I think one of the best ways he can really contribute right now if he is capable is punt returner. I have not been impressed with Nico. Iowa has had a good tradition of in-state returners maybe he can continue that.

On a side note did anyone else see the block Hutson threw for a Goodson run late in the game. I think that kid is going to be good as well

Latest posts