olddude returns

notsoold

Hey all I'm back. Forgot all my old passwords to hn and my old email account.
On to business I like what I see. Using noncons and easy games to build a serious two deep.
I think it makes sense to have personnel with packages that we have not seen. Hard to watch film when there is none.
It might be time to settle in a bit now and let some peple get into a groove a bit. One run and out is not going to work the whole year. Might have an adverse affect later.
D is coming along, just hope the backside can continue to make huge strides as that is the weakest link.

Btw, hate the new format as I'm on my phone. Any tips? Site continually refreshes and I can't see what I'm typing.

I don't believe this is old dude bince post contains no discussion of lasers. Miller, get the banhammer out, plz.

Yeah lasers, the spacetime time conundrum, ok4p is still an ... lawyer who hates women lawyers but has an asian wife, nc still selling rubber pellets. 74 still a closet hawk fan. Not much has changed. Told you all once I have an uncanny ability as an observer.
But this is the football fourm

Since CJF was seen on a moped?
Hows life treating you NC? I see I was wrong about ole Cam, seems he is here to stay.
I see we are still not talking much football on the football fourm. Kind of a bunch of whiners still huh?

Latest posts