Oklahoma Overrated

THe belldozer just threw his second pick. It will be interesting to see if big game bob puts in a throwing QB

The big 12 is horrible. A&M, Missouri, and Nebraska would finish 1,2, and 3 if they were still in the crappy
league.

So this is news? It is funny that Stoops pops off about the SEC and then his team performs like that.

He popped off last year about the SEC and the got destroyed by an SEC team in the Cotton Bowl.

Stoops needs to shut up and worry about his team, he is one of the most overrated coaches in the land. Yes, he has a NC, but so does Mack Brown and after yesterday they should reverse their roles. Brown saved himself for another year and Stoops could be getting warm.

I hate that A&M is in the SEC because the SEC is the SEC, but I am so glad they are out of the sucky 12. If Texas isn't happy then nobody is. How is that Longhorn Network working out, great joint venture by ESPN, I think a whole 3 cable systems have picked it up? Way to go sucky 12 and let Texas control your destiny.

The sucky 12 is going to be the same way in basketball outside of Kansas, but then again, everyone already knew that.

Latest posts