Texas
Big Ten vs. Big 12
Houston
Reliant Stadium
Dec. 27
6 p.m.
ESPN

and this one.....

Try Not To Get Stabbed On Your Way Into the Stadium Bowl- Beautiful Detroit City.

Iowa- Central Michigan

9am on some weekday on ESPN 7

I think 8-4 Iowa will take on 9-3 South Carolina in the Outback Bowl. The game will feature one of the best individual matchups during Bowl Season as Big Ten OL of they Year Brandon Scherff matches up against Bednarik and Nagurski award winner Jadeveon Clowney.

I hope they continue to change sponsorships year after year and give bowls ridiculous sounding corporate names.

I hope they continue to change sponsorships year after year and give bowls ridiculous sounding corporate names.

It is getting as bad as NASCAR races where the TV listings only give the sponsorship name of the race. It is the track that tells me whether I want to watch it or not. And mostly, I'm not.

It is getting as bad as NASCAR races where the TV listings only give the sponsorship name of the race. It is the track that tells me whether I want to watch it or not. And mostly, I'm not.

do you know how I know that you are a cyclown fan?

We have quite possibly the least likely opportunity of making a bowl game than I have ever seen.

Northern Illinois should have beat us last year. They are going to be hungry for this win and its at a neutral site.
Missouri State - chalk up a win
@ ISU in a down year - not going to be pretty either way.
Western Michigan - they are going to be pretty beat up after already playing two Big10 teams. Probably our 2nd win of the season.
Minny is bad but we are traveling for this one. Hopefully the headlines are more the sexual exploits in the bathroom than the firing of Ferentz but I doubt it.
MSU is going to club us like baby seals. The week off is goign to be miserable on this board.
fOSU is going to be make us look worse than Rhianna following a date with Chris Brown.
NW is coming to town and if we lose this one then Ferentz will be termed following the season.
Wisky - potentially a win with the new coaching staff but I doubt it.
Purdue - believe it or not this is a trap game for THEM. How sad is it that we are going to win a game because the likes of Purdue are looking past us?
Finish up the season with a string of losses to Michigan and Nebraska. Thank God the hoops team is already playing by this point.

5 wins max this season.

I think 8-4 Iowa will take on 9-3 South Carolina in the Outback Bowl. The game will feature one of the best individual matchups during Bowl Season as Big Ten OL of they Year Brandon Scherff matches up against Bednarik and Nagurski award winner Jadeveon Clowney.

i just can't see 8 wins on our schedule. that would be a "parting of the red sea" type of miracle.

Yeah, I just can't see 8 wins either. With some serious breaks, I could see as many as 7, but 5 or 6 seems much more likely. Black and Gold blinders are still screaming Rose Bowl, though :) So far, we are undefeated... :p

We have quite possibly the least likely opportunity of making a bowl game than I have ever seen.

Northern Illinois should have beat us last year. They are going to be hungry for this win and its at a neutral site.
Missouri State - chalk up a win
@ ISU in a down year - not going to be pretty either way.
Western Michigan - they are going to be pretty beat up after already playing two Big10 teams. Probably our 2nd win of the season.
Minny is bad but we are traveling for this one. Hopefully the headlines are more the sexual exploits in the bathroom than the firing of Ferentz but I doubt it.
MSU is going to club us like baby seals. The week off is goign to be miserable on this board.
fOSU is going to be make us look worse than Rhianna following a date with Chris Brown.
NW is coming to town and if we lose this one then Ferentz will be termed following the season.
Wisky - potentially a win with the new coaching staff but I doubt it.
Purdue - believe it or not this is a trap game for THEM. How sad is it that we are going to win a game because the likes of Purdue are looking past us?
Finish up the season with a string of losses to Michigan and Nebraska. Thank God the hoops team is already playing by this point.

5 wins max this season.

<<<Northern Illinois...and its at a neutral site>>>

Thus giving no credibility to the post...

Latest posts