Oh, for Tebow's sake!

G

GhostofGhost

GOD STILL LOVES TIMMY RAH-RAH!

But I think Mr. Belichick, Mr. Brady, Mr. Welker, Mr. GRONK, and Mr. Hernandez might derail the Holy Football Chariot next weekend.
See ya in Gillette, timbow. Better bring an extra can of Red Bull, sporto.

Tebow gets a huge dose of reality next week, all you Teblowers get your licks in this week because he's done on the 7th day.

Suck it!!!! Tebow just won a playoff game when many say he couldn't!!!!! Tebow Tebow Tebow!!!! Suck it haters.

Tebow haters are so funny....

Never has a person who has done nothing wrong to anybody been hated by so many.. Its unreal

GOD STILL LOVES TIMMY RAH-RAH!

But I think Mr. Belichick, Mr. Brady, Mr. Welker, Mr. GRONK, and Mr. Hernandez might derail the Holy Football Chariot next weekend.
See ya in Gillette, timbow. Better bring an extra can of Red Bull, sporto.

I feel like I've read this post a million times already

It is kind of funny that when he actually has a good game people make excuses regarding it. I'm no Tebow lover myself but Jesus, he probably had the best game of his career today against a good defense. It's also his first season as a starter.

I find it amazing so many people "dislike" Tebow when is what is good about sports. Has Faith, Drive, and is proving many people wrong once again about his ability. He may not be the best looking QB but his team is behind him and he is a leader.
There are so many more talented NFL players than him that give athletes a bad rap with off the field issues, etc. and he does things the "right" way and people give him crap. I don't get how people bash a guy who has Faith and Believes. I have a real problem with people upset about his Faith and no one talking about all the poor sportsmanship in football at all levels. He has Character and as a parent, teacher, and coach I think we finally have a professional athlete for kids to look up to and we won't be fooled about his true character because we know what he is all about.

Latest posts