**********Officially Unofficial Iowa-CMU Game Official Thread**********

GhostofBTT

Banned
Keno has a chance to be humiliated by the Iowa Basketball program worse than his old man did.

During this game, keep in mind that a sizable portion of this fan base wanted Keno to be HC at Iowa after we fired Liq. http://www.hawkeyenation.com/forum/basketball/7379-dispelling-some-comments-opinions-keno.html

My opinion, Keno's CMU team will look like a Fran coached team with Liq recruited talent.

OFFICIAL!

*This thread has not been declared official by any recognized thread governing body.

I can't bring mahself to hate on Keno or The Good Doctor.
I believe teh Hox will win easily, but I do not seek humiliation of this opponent. I shall save that wish for illannoy.

No one hates The Family Davis do they? I just said we will continue a tradition of humiliating them, no matter how undeserved.

No one hates The Family Davis do they? I just said we will continue a tradition of humiliating them, no matter how undeserved.

You typed "humiliated" with obvious glee. Stop with the hate, Ghosto; it is unbecoming of Teh Dean of HN Poasters.

You typed "humiliated" with obvious glee. Stop with the hate, Ghosto; it is unbecoming of Teh Dean of HN Poasters.

You got me. I obviously harbor ill feelings towards Bingo for ditching my Alma-Mater right at the peak of our triumph. While I have love for teh Doctor for what he did for Iowa and Drake BB, Bingo can go suck an egg (YEAH I SAID IT!)

You got me. I obviously harbor ill feelings towards Bingo for ditching my Alma-Mater right at the peak of our triumph. While I have love for teh Doctor for what he did for Iowa and Drake BB, Bingo can go suck an egg (YEAH I SAID IT!)

SIAP but LOL @ Bingo

That comes from eating all the potpies.

And it also keeps the moobs from dipping in to said potpies.

You wouldn't happen to have any mind bleach would you? Because I just had a mental image that will give me nightmares for weeks if I can't scrub it.

Anyways, you st00pid jokers are getting off topic. Please use this thread to unofficially officially discuss teh beatdown Bingo and the Chips are going to get at the hands of St. Francis.

Possible topix for official discussion:

How many blocks will Woodbury get.
How "for real" is Gesell's game.
What pick will RDM be in the NBA lottery next year.
How back are we after this game?
When do we give Fran another extension.

Latest posts