+++ OFFICIAL PSU SCANDAL THREAD ++++

HawkPrdatr40

This is seriously getting out of control with every detail someone is opening a new thread. Is it possible to have one thread?

:D:D: Seriously thinking a consolidation is in order.

I will post this into the other threads to let them know to stop threading those threads and move their comments to this thread. If I receive any responses to my post in the other threads, then I will not respond to them, as I don't want to continue threading in those threads.

Hey it's worth a shot. Probably won't work but my goodness I don't need a thread opened telling me that JoePa answered his telephone or made a comment.

It's like I'm reading a game thread. Now I guess I see what it would be like to not have a game thread on Saturday's

Last edited:
Not sure about one thread, but I think it would be helpful to have all threads and posts in one forum, whether it's Football, Off-Topic or Rivalry. It most likely should be in Rivalry. But I'm open...

Also think it would be helpful to have one thread devoted to only posting links to the scandal. You see a new column, story, editorial, blog, etc., but don't think it's worth its own thread, put it in the PSU (accidentally typed PUS, which is probably more appropriate in this case...) links thread.

I think the reason that everyone is talking about this horrifying stuff is because it is sooo difficult to comprehend. The scope and depth of shitdusky's acts and the surrounding tacit approval and cover-up is literally mind-boggling. I consider myself a reasonably bright guy :)eek::eek:), but I'm having serious difficulty processing all the info and making sense of it.
Talking it out, even repeatedly, seems to help. It's just staggering how fkd up this thing is. :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
These posts will come to an end soon. But now, its what people want to talk about...its this way everywhere I have been on the web (sports site related). Probably reasons for that.

I think the reason that everyone is talking about this horrifying stuff is because it is sooo difficult to comprehend. The scope and depth of shitdusky's acts and the surrounding tacit approval and cover-up is literally mind-boggling. I consider myself a reasonably bright guy :)eek::eek:), but I'm having serious difficulty processing all the info and making sense of it.
Talking it out, even repeatedly, seems to help. It's just staggering how fkd up this thing is. :mad:

Exactly my thoughts.

Sandusky, 67, retired from Penn State shortly after the Alamo Bowl in December 1999. In his 2000 autobiography, “Touched: The Jerry Sandusky Story,â€￾ he says he decided to leave after he “came to the realization I was not destined to become the head football coach at Penn State.â€￾

I wonder why you came to that realization after 32 years Jerry. Because they told you after the '98 incident? Nah. The only reason this sob got caught is because he tried it on a kid that wasn't one of his "at risk" kids otherwise he would still be doing it. And why would he think he would ever get caught after getting away with it for so long.

Thank you Six for putting a stop to this...it hardly seemed to escalate after you made that comment yesterday...seems to really be settling down now. ; )

Thank you Six for putting a stop to this...it hardly seemed to escalate after you made that comment yesterday...seems to really be settling down now. ; )

I agree. Things were out of control until I asserted my authority. (please ignore the 4 other PSU threads I started)

I would not want to read through everything in one thread. It is appropriate to have multiple threads based on the different events that are taking place.

I agree. Things were out of control until I asserted my authority. (please ignore the 4 other PSU threads I started)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hkcZilKChI]cartman says respect my authoritah!!!! - YouTube[/ame]

Latest posts