Official Make Fun of Nebraska Thread

BigRedPowrWagon

Yes im starting this, we are terrible, everything is terrible about this team. Hawkeyes might of lost but at least you held them in points. We cant stop Ohio State this year. We cant get off the 40 yard line. FML We are slow, jesus how can a team who was in a passing conference be friggin slow.

You were warned, on so many levels. By "you", I mean the loudmouths in your fanbase--and there are so very many--who cockily thought y'all would roll in and show the little ol' B1G how football was supposed to be played.
Sorry, we're all out of empathy and sympathy over here. We heard way too much BS coming out of the west for the past year.

Yes im starting this, we are terrible, everything is terrible about this team. Hawkeyes might of lost but at least you held them in points. We cant stop Ohio State this year. We cant get off the 40 yard line. FML We are slow, jesus how can a team who was in a passing conference be friggin slow.

Well the good news Red is your game isn't over.

As much as we like to dog on Nebraska on this board...what kind of meltdown will there be when they beat us?

After the offensive display I witnesses by the Hawks today I'm pretty sure we had better not be making fun of anybody. Except maybe ourselves.

After hearing all the bragging and domination talk, especially from some friends down here I would really like to. But as others have said, I just can't after today's pathetic performance.

Well I sure can. Go OSU. Stomp little red's a**!!!!!!!! Show Cooter Ray how it's done. Oh snap, OSU's QB is injured....... Um. I still hate you Huskers :cool:

Nebby is going to kill Iowa. Just like Michigan, they will have 600 yards on the ground. This Hawk defense is like the one that got rolled by Western Michigan.

Oh and Jon, to answer your question on what B1G would trade their RB for a certain Husker? Iowa should.

Bauserman is absolutely terrible. He hasn't sniffed a completed pass yet. OSU losing the freshman QB cost them this game.

Bauserman is absolutely terrible. He hasn't sniffed a completed pass yet. OSU losing the freshman QB cost them this game.

corrrect - once miller went down, so did the rest of fosu

I can not believe how awful bowserman's "throwing motion" (I hesitate to even call it that) is - I have never seen such awful mechanics, lack of control, and dearth of velocity at the major kolij level.

Latest posts