***Official Jazz VS Pelicans Game Thread***

Better tune in just for historical sake.

This thing is going to have the highest viewership/ratings of any broadcast in the history of television/radio/cable/satellite or otherwise, from now until the beginning of time. If I were TNT I’d be selling ads for $10M per 30 seconds.

Better tune in just for historical sake.

This thing is going to have the highest viewership/ratings of any broadcast in the history of television/radio/cable/satellite or otherwise, from now until the beginning of time. If I were TNT I’d be selling ads for $10M per 30 seconds.
Local cable affiliates usually get two sixty second dumps per hour for something like this and they could make a killing as well.

I worked in cable advertising and/or Public Access coordinating from 1991-2002. Our Mediacom CEO, Rocco Commisso, was in the World Trade Center the day the parking garage was bombed in 1993. Thank God he wasn't in there on 9/11/2001 although he was in New York City the day that happened as well.

Favorite part of my job? Producing and directing live high school sporting events with Moby, our mobile production truck. We also produced, among other things, the men's and women's finals of the National Catholic Basketball Tournament, country line dancing shows, drum and bugle corps shows, dragonboat races, Halloween parades, Christmas ballets, Dubuque's Thunderfest, Local cut ins for the old Jerry Lewis Labor Day Telethon, even livestock auctions at UW Platteville!

It's been eighteen years since I worked in the field I went to college for. I had a crossroads moment in the early 2000's-move to someplace like Madison or Minneapolis and work crazy hours for an ad agency, or change careers and find a job more conducive to raising a family. My wife had just made the switch from hotel management to food sales and I made a switch as well. But my 401-K remains, albeit long since rolled over. They told us twenty five years ago that if we kept plugging that 401-K we wouldn't regret it later in life. They were right.

Last edited:
Mid season preseason game...? Nah

Oh nevermind your talking about a game 3 weeks from now.

Latest posts