Official I Have No Power Thread

i have power - that was some unreal wind that just blew through with that rain. wdm area. almost looked like a snow storm out the front door. guaranteed to have a lot of trees down. b4 that big wind i went out and checked the rain gauge and i had 1.5. has to be over 2 now....

i have power - that was some unreal wind that just blew through with that rain. wdm area. almost looked like a snow storm out the front door. guaranteed to have a lot of trees down. b4 that big wind i went out and checked the rain gauge and i had 1.5. has to be over 2 now....

just checked - it went from 1.5 to 3 inches. probably in 30 minutes time, or so.

Hardest hit:
Des Moines
Altoona
Johnston
Windsor Heights
West Des Moines

Creston and Osceola got hit really hard.

Half the street lights on the interstate were out on my way home from the Well.

Lights went out at Wells and they announced an emergency evac, called it off after about a minute though.

Knock on wood ... but still have power. Live in the Beaverdale area. Lights blinked a few times but stayed on. Good luck to any of those without ...

I heard that the hospital in creston was directly hit by a tornado...could be a total loss

power out here in beaverdale. also my wifes parents farm was hit by a tornado near creston. thankfully everbody is ok.

75% of Thurman, Iowa was destroyed by a tornado. Thurman is a town of about 300 just of I-29 south of Council Bluffs.

Latest posts