!*****Official Hawks @ Goofs Game Thread*****!

tksirius

HN's Love Doctor
If this one ends up in the loss column again, this will be the last time I start the game thread. Sometimes change is needed, Kirk.

Go out and smash the goofers, especially their loudmouth qb, punish him with every hit for his comments.

57f872a61a00006e145b7eee.jpg

Well know early if we're gonna win. If they can run up the middle early we are sunk.

Agreed. We will know by the end of the 1st qtr.

I agree and will add, if Minny scores first and Hawks go 3-out in response, you might as well change the channel or move on to your to-do list.

Most discouraging in these "you'll know early" sentiments ... they highlight the legit observation that there will be next to zero strategical / schematic adjustment by derKirkFeravis to counterattack.

We are gonna get plowed like a Thai ladyboy. I've got better things to do today than watch crappy, uninspired football resulting in a lopsided loss to a mediocre team. For those of you hellbent on wasting your time this fine autumn day, get used to hearing this:

"And that's another Golden Gopher FIRST DOWN!"

Minnesota 31

iowa 10

With that, I bid you adieu. If you need me, I'll be up on my roof or out in the yard.

I'll be watching. It's kind of weird though. I'm not the least bit nervous or excited. Might take a nap and wait for a good game to come on.

I'm hoping the players have heard the questions about where's their heart and don't they have any pride and they come out fired up in spite of Kirk's efforts to hold them down.

Beth has a little Harry Carey in her how she extends syllables. I want to hear her say Andreees Gaaaaallaraaaaga!