****Official Eat Crow Thread******

hawkeyescott

A ton of you including the owner of this site have some crow to eat. I know none of you will probably man up and post in this thread about being wrong about the offense being pretty good when they don't face a top 5 D and on the ROAD at that but I hope it taste good.

I didn't predict Iowa would lose. I just think this thread makes you look like a sad, small man.

And I ain't wrong.

you guys know we won, right?

What fun is a win if you can't shove it in someone's face right? You honestly expect Scott to sit there and enjoy a win without making someone else feel bad? This is America, and if you can't win ugly, what can you do!?!?!

What fun is a win if you can't shove it in someone's face right? You honestly expect Scott to sit there and enjoy a win without making someone else feel bad? This is America, and if you can't win ugly, what can you do!?!?!

I'm not shoving anything in anyone's face. I just want all the coaches on this board last week to either admit they don't know as much as they thought and maybe PSU isn't as bad as some thought or just leave for good.

Nice, the people that thought Iowa wouldn't win tell me to get a life. Just admit your dumb a$$ was wrong.

Since I thought Iowa would win this game, I can't say I was wrong. However, Its telling when an armchair loser like yourself instantly starts this thread following a win that all Iowa fans should be excited about.

It's indicative of a particular type of personality that few people care for.

I'm not shoving anything in anyone's face. I just want all the coaches on this board last week to either admit they don't know as much as they thought and maybe PSU isn't as bad as some thought or just leave for good.

"I'm not shoving anything in anyone's face. *Proceeds to shove it in everyone's face*"

End freaking quote. Very funny coming from you.

Latest posts