Official blame O'Keefe thread

okeefe4prez

The blame game wouldn't be complete without getting the innocent bystander in all of this, KOK, involved.

I'll start:

If KOK didn't leave Robinson in the game so long against MSU and run that ill conceived screen against OSU that was likely Robinson's last ever play for the Hawks, Robinson's judgment would have been better and he would not have been arrested.

If KOK wouldn't have called the dump down over the middle in the OSU game then Robinson doesn't get concussed and have severe headaches which drove him to smoke the pot.

I have a friend that is the 3rd cousin to a a person that is the 1st cousin to a friend of someone who once met KOK, and this is the inside story:

KOK has been having drug parties prior to each game to celebrate his promotion to Head Coach at Indiana. Obviously, DJK and ARob were invited (as were up to 21 other players)...

Now that the story is out, it makes perfect sense. It explains the questionable play-calling, KOK's inability to finish in the top 1/2 of FBS in any real offensive category (except smell), and the DJK/Arob incidents. I just don't understand why KF and/or Barta didn't see this.

And, just because I have to, I have to believe that Ricky Stanzi knew what was going on.

Did I miss anything? ;)

The blame game wouldn't be complete without getting the innocent bystander in all of this, KOK, involved.

I'll start:

If KOK didn't leave Robinson in the game so long against MSU and run that ill conceived screen against OSU that was likely Robinson's last ever play for the Hawks, Robinson's judgment would have been better and he would not have been arrested.

Unless KOK's nickname is "Ken O'Reefe", I'm not blaming him.

Ken O'Reefe!!!!!! Now that's funny!

If KOK would get a new glasses Rx he would be able to actually see what plays he is calling before we have to needlessly use TOs during the middle of a game.

I have a friend that is the 3rd cousin to a a person that is the 1st cousin to a friend of someone who once met KOK, and this is the inside story:

KOK has been having drug parties prior to each game to celebrate his promotion to Head Coach at Indiana. Obviously, DJK and ARob were invited (as were up to 21 other players)...

Now that the story is out, it makes perfect sense. It explains the questionable play-calling, KOK's inability to finish in the top 1/2 of FBS in any real offensive category (except smell), and the DJK/Arob incidents. I just don't understand why KF and/or Barta didn't see this.

And, just because I have to, I have to believe that Ricky Stanzi knew what was going on.

Did I miss anything? ;)

Yes you missed the ploy by the university to hold KOKs salary to the lower echelon of Big10 assistants so he cannot afford to throw drug parties that could cater to the entire team but rather a third of the team only...

If Kok wouldn't have let Shonn Greene have such a great senior year. He would have returned and then we wouldn't have even known who Adam Robinson was.

Yes you missed the ploy by the university to hold KOKs salary to the lower echelon of Big10 assistants so he cannot afford to throw drug parties that could cater to the entire team but rather a third of the team only...

KOK is the worst coach in America.....in any sport. FACT.

I would punch him in the face and sic my dog on him if I could.

Ken O'Reefe!!!!!! Now that's funny!

If KOK would get a new glasses Rx he would be able to actually see what plays he is calling before we have to needlessly use TOs during the middle of a game.

O'Keefe doesn't call the timeouts. C'mon. But to contribute to the topic at had, I'll go with throwing fade patterns after Coker gets the team down the field.

I am pretty sure KOK worked for Goldman Sachs in the derivative department. You all know how creative he is, the next thing you know their betting on who is going to fail. KOK the big gambler

Latest posts