Oc and OL coaches

I predict Brian Ferentz will get "re-assigned" as Co-offensive coordinator and OL coach. Kirk will bring in somebody new, possibly Jon Budmyr, to be the other co-offensive coordinator and QB coach and will be assigned play calling duties. Although this is effectively a demotion for Brian, he will keep his $900k a year salary because he technically is still a coordinator. Oh yeah, the current OL coach gets fired.
Bookmark this... It makes sense and I can totally see that happening...

It wasn't what he said about parents, it was what he said about the difficulties in recruiting receivers to Iowa and the way he said it.

He gone.
Dang.... So he pretty much knew he was one foot out the door before he did that presser anyway and thought why not just campaign for the next gig by explaining why he couldn't have any success here. Dude was trying to do his job with both hands tied behind his back. Tough to do for a receivers coach no less.

I hope Copeland goes on to be a coach for a national title winner. Eff what Kirk thinks.

That was the most honest and refreshing interview I've ever hear a coach give. The hilarious thing is not a single person disagreed with what he said, and literally every fan and media member loved the answers he gave. and he's getting fired for it. LOL
Do you guys think Copeland is getting fired for the interview, or that he sensed that he was likely going to be let go and decided to get out in front of it with that interview?

Do you guys think Copeland is getting fired for the interview, or that he sensed that he was likely going to be let go and decided to get out in front of it with that interview?
I don't think so. If you listen to it he sounds about as genuine as possible and he sounds like he loves being in IC.

So it would only make sense that Dick McFerentzface would want to fire a guy like that.

I predict Brian Ferentz will get "re-assigned" as Co-offensive coordinator and OL coach. Kirk will bring in somebody new, possibly Jon Budmyr, to be the other co-offensive coordinator and QB coach and will be assigned play calling duties. Although this is effectively a demotion for Brian, he will keep his $900k a year salary because he technically is still a coordinator. Oh yeah, the current OL coach gets fired.
Oh my I hope not. But with what BF's job opportunities are now and considering the payments he prolly is making on what a 900k plus salaried guy brings, likely right. Kirk not going to throw him out with a family and sufficient payments due I doubt. What fool of a Took would want to play halfsies with the coach's son? No one any good/proven. Horrible idea I hope does not come to fruition. They better keep Copeland, his brain functions higher than the Ferentz's on the team.