observations

NCHawker

I have Windows 7 and IE9. Ill be the first to admit that it isn't the most stable platform. But most of the time when forefront detects changes to secruity settings it is when I am on this site. Also my browser locks up a lot on this site - far more than on other sites. I have also observed warnings that Cross Site Scripting was prevented. I didn't know what that was but here is an explanation.

I also find that manytimes key strokes are simply not recorded on this site and typos happen a lot. It just seems like a difficult environment.

Cross-site scripting (XSS) is a type of computer security vulnerability typically found in Web applications. XSS enables attackers to inject client-side ****** into Web pages viewed by other users. A cross-site scripting vulnerability may be used by attackers to bypass access controls such as the same origin policy. Cross-site scripting carried out on websites accounted for roughly 84% of all security vulnerabilities documented by Symantec as of 2007.[SUP][1][/SUP] Their effect may range from a petty nuisance to a significant security risk, depending on the sensitivity of the data handled by the vulnerable site and the nature of any security mitigation implemented by the site's owner.

Latest posts