Observations: Hawkeyes Cruise By Nebraska

I'm surprised Freddy has struggled so much at Nebraska. When he was a Clown, he was able to really put some talent on the floor. Man, this Nebraska thing is a trainwreck. Even Frosty thinks they suck.

He should have realized Nebraska is a football school.... and they can't even do that well. So what was he thinking he could accomplish. :)

I'm surprised Freddy has struggled so much at Nebraska. When he was a Clown, he was able to really put some talent on the floor. Man, this Nebraska thing is a trainwreck. Even Frosty thinks they suck.

He hates recruiting and little red isn’t pulling in those transfers like ISU did.

He is completely unfit to build a struggling program.

That team was a joke. If it were not Nebraska, I would feel sorry for them.

Like Frost, Fred was a homerun hire. But, both have been snakebit, and/or just did not fit. Frost was too young and naive to understand what he was up against in the Big10. He also had a lot of bad luck in games and his retention of talent has been terrible. He also seems like an asshole, and so there is some karma there too.

Fred does not like to sit in living rooms, as inn3 noted. But, he brought in a possible 1 and done this year and otherwise had the type of transfer success that he normally has. I expected this team to be fighting to get into the middle of the pack. Instead, they remain on the doormat. You gotta fire the guy, don't you?

Oh wait, its Nebraska. Dock his pay and give him an extension. But, we better see improvement next year (meaning that he just has to not finish last....again).

Murray coulda put up 50 if they wanted him to. No joke that quote about the only person that could keep Jordan under 20 was Coach Smith applies to Keegan. It'd be fun to see Fran totally lay on the gas with him and see what he could do by playing him all game against a scrub like that. I get why it won't but just once wouldnt that be fun to see

The AD won't be able to strong arm Hoiberg like he did Frost. Frost knew he could be fired and he was not going to find a decent gig anywhere. He would have to go back to being a coordinator.

Hoiberg could probably give a rip if he is fired. He would laugh, take his 18 million, and go back to the NBA as a front office guy.

Is Bill Moos the worst AD in the history of ADs? Seriously, as much as we bitch about Barta, Moos was a train wreck transporting a dumpster fire into a shitshow.....

The AD won't be able to strong arm Hoiberg like he did Frost. Frost knew he could be fired and he was not going to find a decent gig anywhere. He would have to go back to being a coordinator.

Hoiberg could probably give a rip if he is fired. He would laugh, take his 18 million, and go back to the NBA as a front office guy.

Is Bill Moos the worst AD in the history of ADs? Seriously, as much as we bitch about Barta, Moos was a train wreck transporting a dumpster fire into a shitshow.....
Oh well. They still have volleyball, so they have that going for them.