Observations: Hawkeyes Blow Out Northwestern

Fun game to go to even though the game wasn’t very competitive. The loudest the arena got was when Ash buried that 3 from the Tigerhawk.

Got to meet and talk to Kenyon, very nice guy. Also sat fairly close to, who I think was, Nicolas Baer and walked past Andrew Brommer.

I don't suppose he enlightened you on Keegan's plans to stay or move on.......:)

Keegan is gone but Kris will be back for another year. I found it interesting that he mentioned Golden State sent scouts to look at Keegan. I haven’t looked to see if they have extra high picks but I can’t imagine Keegan dropping that far to where they normally draft.

Keegan is gone but Kris will be back for another year. I found it interesting that he mentioned Golden State sent scouts to look at Keegan. I haven’t looked to see if they have extra high picks but I can’t imagine Keegan dropping that far to where they normally draft.
The danger is when they project more players as first rounders than there are first round draft spots. That's always the danger. Not many underclassmen are going to stay if they are projected as first rounders.

Luka fell to the second round, as did Ayo Dosunmo. Don't be surprised if Keegan does as well. Getting drafted in the first round is pretty rarified air.

He'll definitely get himself evaluated and see where he'd go.

My biggest surprise returnee from last year from Kofi.

The danger is when they project more players as first rounders than there are first round draft spots. That's always the danger. Not many underclassmen are going to stay if they are projected as first rounders.

Luka fell to the second round, as did Ayo Dosunmo. Don't be surprised if Keegan does as well. Getting drafted in the first round is pretty rarified air.
Ayo slipping was a surprise and my Bulls are thankful but I don’t think Garza was ever projected to be a first round pick.

I'd be surprised if Keegan is not 1st round material. In my opinion I haven't seen as smooth as player in a long while. Every move he makes it looks effortless. Last night around the rim and on the break away dunk he just explodes off the floor. He's got range and I think he can get better especially off the dribble. Would love to see him be a Hawk next year but I think he's gone.

I'd be surprised if Keegan is not 1st round material. In my opinion I haven't seen as smooth as player in a long while. Every move he makes it looks effortless. Last night around the rim and on the break away dunk he just explodes off the floor. He's got range and I think he can get better especially off the dribble. Would love to see him be a Hawk next year but I think he's gone.
Would love to see him fall into the right situation and become Jimmy Butler.

Keegan is the real deal, we haven’t seen a player like this sine Ricky Davis and I’ll take Keegan over Ricky any day.