O$U goes down in flames

Great to watch their over confident fans in the stands looking like their neighbor just ran over their dog.

Keep on cheatin on Buckeyes...

Remember when everyone was saying retaining Luke Fickell was a great move by Meyer? New coaches should clean house.

I'm not a fan of OSU or Urban Meyer. I think he's smug and arrogant, and I enjoy watching him lose.

That said, there isn't any one of us that wouldn't like to be "as good" as OSU is right now. They are the best in the BIG. Most talent, best facilities, great coaches. MSU might have won the conference and the Rose Bowl this year (and good for them), but OSU is still the top of the mark. Unfortunately, the best in the BIG still isn't good enough on a national level.

Look for Meyer to up the team's payroll next year. Payroll wise, they were only the 2nd highest paid team in Ohio last year (they outspent the Browns, but got outspent by the Bengals). Meyer won't let this stand - he'll get the boosters to loosen up the purse strings and I'm sure he'll get the ship righted.

/point /laugh O$U can fix all the grades they want, but it just won't do. Those guys got what they deserved for the way they run their program. It was good to hear about them losing. Just wish msu had lost too.

Latest recruiting tweet from Ames:

OSU & Alabama have 2 game losing streaks. ISU has a 2 game winning streak.

Programs headed in opposite directions. #momentum #soproud

Iowa State almost beat Texas, Texas beat Oklahoma, Oklahoma beat Alabama. They also beat Baylor last season and almost beat Florida State a little over ten years ago. #SoProud #clomentum

Cut them some slack, they play in one of, if not THE toughest conference in all of collegedom. #Sopwoud #cwomentum

You guys just don't get it...until the BT begins to recruit better players, we just won't be relevant. That is what Urban Meyer said, so it must be true. Frankly, that guy's defense was a total joke, pretty much all year. If he is such a great coach, why did they not show at least some improvement over the course of the season? I am now really glad MSU won the day and went to the Rose and kicked Stanford's a$$. OSU would have been even more embarrassed than they were in the Orange. BTW, that team really lacks discipline: They were inundated with penalties, missed tackles, miss assignments on O and D. I am proud to say with confidence that Iowa's D was certainly better than OSU's. And, when you look at team improvement over the 2013 season, the Hawks outdistanced the Buckeyes by a mile.

So losing by less than a touchdown with an injured quarterback and a couple suspensions is "going down in flames"?

Latest posts