O-Line

Reiff-LT
Gettis-LG
Vandervelde- C
Ferentz- RG
Koeppel-RT

Pretty confident the first 3 guys listed will be starters for the Eastern Illinois game. 100% confident that Reiff will be the left tackle. I am doing this off the top of my head so I am not sure about Ferentz/Koeppel, need to look at a roster and get back to you.

Reiff-LT
Gettis-LG
Vandervelde- C
Ferentz- RG
Koeppel-RT

Pretty confident the first 3 guys listed will be starters for the Eastern Illinois game. 100% confident that Reiff will be the left tackle. I am doing this off the top of my head so I am not sure about Ferentz/Koeppel, need to look at a roster and get back to you.

I think Ferentz will be the starting center and Vandervelde will be at RG. Not sure about right tackle

I think that it is going to be Reiff-Lt Gettis-Lg Ferentz-C Vandervelde-Rg and then one of MacMillian, Van Sloten, or Donnal....I know Donnal is a pretty big reach, but if he can work some in the summer and in fall camp maybe he will be able to go....I don't know but either way I think we have potential for a pretty darn good O-line.

I think that it is going to be Reiff-Lt Gettis-Lg Ferentz-C Vandervelde-Rg and then one of MacMillian, Van Sloten, or Donnal....I know Donnal is a pretty big reach, but if he can work some in the summer and in fall camp maybe he will be able to go....I don't know but either way I think we have potential for a pretty darn good O-line.

I'm skeptical to say this will be a pretty darn good O-line. Only Reiff and Vandy have major experience and Gettis got torn up by UNI last year. I'm not sold on this. And don't for get about Zuscevics. He'll be in the mix for sure.

LT- Reiff
LG- Orne or Gettis
C- Ferentz or Koeppel
RG- Vandervelde
RT- MacMillan or VanSlotten

This is a good guess. You could swap Orne and MacMillan as well. One way or the other.

LT- Reiff
LG- MacMillan
C- Ferentz
RG- Vandervelde
RT- Orne

Latest posts