O-Line Today Was Great

otrain

The o-line played a very strong game today, maybe the best of the season so far. They were great on pass protect and seamed to seal off the ends (with Morse's help) on the rushing game.

The o-line played a very strong game today, maybe the best of the season so far. They were great on pass protect and seamed to seal off the ends (with Morse's help) on the rushing game.

I agree 1000%. This offensive line has made HUGE strides since the beginning of the year. I'd say that this may be the best pass blocking line we've had under Ferentz.

Unfortunately, can't say the same for the defense.

I agree 1000%. This offensive line has made HUGE strides since the beginning of the year. I'd say that this may be the best pass blocking line we've had under Ferentz.

Unfortunately, can't say the same for the defense.
Arizona may disagree with you

The o-line played great. I think the offense played well overall, save the dreadful non-spike/A Rob brain cramp at the end.

The OL did play great and has done very well for the most part this year, BUT this line doesn't come close to comparing to the first Orange Bowl team that went 8-0 in the conference. Gallery, Nelson, Steinbach and the other two were good too, its not even close.

Now maybe next year with continued improvement or in 2 years if no one goes pro early maybe this group will have a case to make.

Latest posts