NW game predictions

Herky7

Iowa has a some nice momentum going right now, but I feel like we are in for a let down. As sad as that is to say.:(

NW-68
Iowa-61

I thought we already did this?

This game scares me, Iowa does not defend the 3 ball well and Northwestern is good at shooting them. Iowa loses by at least 12.

I agree, too much NW ball movement combined with our inability to identify perimeter shooters = lots of 3's. Only silver lining might be if Cartwright keeps his momentum and Oglesby + Gatens makes them pay for their matchup zone.

What channel is the game on. I am in Vegas tonight. Any suggestions on where to watch it.

I would guess Whatshisnamevic will have 7 3's and Shurna will be as bothersome as a pimple on my ***. NW 78-Iowa 69

NW 75- Iowa 63.

Tough game to win on the road. I think we will play well in the first half and keep it close, if not have the lead, and then NW will open it up in the 2nd half and pull away. Hope I'm wrong.

Iowa never comes close. NW- 79 Iowa- 63

Shurna is for real, and they're tough/different look on D with the 1-3-1

Can anyone tell me if mediacom subscribers can watch the game online tonight? I don't have espn u sports package, but I watched the psu game on Saturday online. I know it said it was broadcast on espn 3, so I didnt know if that made a difference?

NW- 76
Iowa- 68

I think we hang and if we can prevent the long offensive rebounds off NW missed 3's, it will be a one possession game. I just don't know for which team. Hope I'm totally wrong and we win by 10+

Latest posts