Nunge

Hawkfnntn

Just saw that he has a stress fracture of some kind and is out 6 weeks. So anyone with delusions of grandjuer thinking he'll be taking the redshirt off to help depth wise at any point can stop thinking that. I also read Cook says he'll play tomorrow so that's good. But our depth chart pretty much is what it is. Pretty thin line so here's to hoping we stay healthy the rest of the way.

Just saw that he has a stress fracture of some kind and is out 6 weeks. So anyone with delusions of grandjuer thinking he'll be taking the redshirt off to help depth wise at any point can stop thinking that. I also read Cook says he'll play tomorrow so that's good. But our depth chart pretty much is what it is. Pretty thin line so here's to hoping we stay healthy the rest of the way.

If they had pulled JN redshirt at this point in the season I would want Fran fired by the end of the day.

If they had pulled JN redshirt at this point in the season I would want Fran fired by the end of the day.
No doubt. But I don't think it was close to that point. Like if Garza and Cook both were going to be out for a period of time it'd have had to be thought about. But thankfully not. I wish Nunge hadn't gotten hurt though he needs all the improvement time he can get too.

Good to hear we should have Tyler back next game.

I wander if Fran would still have redshirted Nunge had Pemsl’s injury was going into the season or early in the non-con. That likely would have been a more difficult decision.

I'm excited about Nunge in the future. Was put out of position last year. He seems to be offensively talented. Too bad to hear the stress fracture.

Glad to hear Cook is back.

Yes. I tweeted it. You really should follow me. ;)

Yeah... I'm not sure how I've held out this long but I haven't gotten a compelling enough of one to do it so far lol
There's a lot of great stuff on Twitter. Former Hawkeye Matt Bowen breaks down NFL schemes and plays, in detail. Just to name 1 reason. I always enjoy that. A lot of good stuff from sports writers. Their personal stories of things they saw while covering sports. I enjoy Twitter more than any other SM outlet.

You should take the plunge into the Twitter cesspool with the rest of us. :p
You won't regret taking a plunge at all.
giphy.gif

Stress fractures seem to take a long time to heal. Hope he fully recovers by next season. After Cook leaves and we lose Baer, we will need Nunge and Pemsl in the frontcourt. Hope both get back to 100%.