Notre Dame Video Student Death?

Lindblom1

I find it interesting the control over the media certain programs possess versus others. The frustrating headlines on ESPN and absolutely ridiculous local media coverage just makes me wonder how a player with 1 game left gets the selection of his attorney on headlines and this story has been going for a week almost now, but Notre Dame and this trajedy is just swept under the rug out of respect for the parents and students.........not sure how that makes sense. Just wondering your thoughts.

That story lasted a while, and then died down. This story will last a while, and then go away. This story will last a while, and then go away.

I find it interesting the control over the media certain programs possess versus others. The frustrating headlines on ESPN and absolutely ridiculous local media coverage just makes me wonder how a player with 1 game left gets the selection of his attorney on headlines and this story has been going for a week almost now, but Notre Dame and this trajedy is just swept under the rug out of respect for the parents and students.........not sure how that makes sense. Just wondering your thoughts.

I agree with you. Any high school coach would have lost his job as a teacher and coach in a similar circumstance because the manager would have been considered the coach's responisiility. It is unbelievable to me that Kelly kept his job. Unbelievable!

I agree with you. Any high school coach would have lost his job as a teacher and coach in a similar circumstance because the manager would have been considered the coach's responisiility. It is unbelievable to me that Kelly kept his job. Unbelievable!

I'm pretty much to the point that not much really truly surprises me anymore about major college athletics. I know that is a really cynical outlook but I'm becoming more that way every year.

Eh, there's an investigation going on right now. That story was all over ESPN for like a solid week when it broke. Mike and Mike spent like a solid 30 minutes on it the day after it happened. There's just no news to report right now. The investigators are doing their work and we won't know anything until they're done.

Once a lawsuit is filed then ESPN will be back on it. However, ND will probably settle to prevent the details of this tragedy from ever coming out. It's that information that comes from the trial that make a story linger on.