Not counting BB, AC or AS...Who is Iowa's next NFL Prospect?

Probably Paki...given his likeness to Jacob Hester. Isn't Hester playing in the league?

I think all of our current starting seniors will at least get a camp invite, including Richardson if he leaves. Calloway, Moeaki, Eubanks, Angerer, Edds, Richardson are all worthy of at least a free agent deal with Calloway, Moeaki, and Angerer getting drafted. I'm not sure if Eubanks will get drafted or not.

DJK sleeps on too many plays. McNutt can play on Sunday, but he's not my first pick. Assuming we are talking non-seniors as well as excluding the 3 mentioned in the subject, I'd pick several of the linemen at the top my list (OL & DL). Also, Sash, Hunter, & even Reisner before DJK

Last edited:
I really think Iowa is loaded with prospects. Edds, Angerer, Sash, Prater, Hunter...all might have a shot. Moeaki, DJK, McNutt, Stanzi, Dace, Calloway, Reiff, Donahue all have a shot. This team is full of NFL prospects. IMHO.

Ricky Stanzi hes got enough upside that i think he would get drafted in the later rounds and could be a good backup or maybe even a starter one day.

Latest posts