North Dakota State upsets Kansas State

I watched the game and that last ND drive was really gutsy. KSU's defense was gassed at the end. I'm not sure KSU has the talent of years past.

KSU's coach is out of touch. Too conservative for today's kids. KSU can do better.

300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

KSU is down this year. Miller and Brinson both picked ISU to win at Manhattan. I dont think that is going to happen by that time of the season, but it's not a good team.

Perhaps this will end any "Big XII is a powerhouse" talk from our friends at Story County Community College. Going to be very difficult to justify the loosing record this season.

KSU is down this year. Miller and Brinson both picked ISU to win at Manhattan. I dont think that is going to happen by that time of the season, but it's not a good team.

My wife knows more about football than Jimmy B. The guy is a clown.

Look who beat those mighty gophers a couple years ago when the fighting kirks could not.

2011-2012 SCHEDULE
Overall
3-9
Conf.
2-6
Home
3-4
Away
0-5

spacer-000000.gif
DateOpponent / EventLocationTime / Result
spacer.gif
09/03/11at USC
media-icon-tv.gif
Los Angeles, Calif.L, 19-17
09/10/11vs. New Mexico State
media-icon-tv.gif
TCF Bank StadiumL, 28-21
09/17/11vs. Miami (Oh)
media-icon-tv.gif
TCF Bank StadiumW, 29-23
09/24/11vs. North Dakota State
media-icon-tv.gif
TCF Bank StadiumL, 37-24
10/01/11at Michigan *
media-icon-tv.gif
Ann Arbor, Mich.L, 58-0
10/08/11at Purdue *
media-icon-tv.gif
West Lafayette, Ind.L, 45-17
10/22/11vs. Nebraska *
media-icon-tv.gif
TCF Bank StadiumL, 41-14
10/29/11vs. Iowa *
media-icon-tv.gif
TCF Bank StadiumW, 22-21
11/05/11at Michigan State *
media-icon-tv.gif
East Lansing, Mich.L, 31-24
11/12/11vs. Wisconsin *
media-icon-tv.gif
TCF Bank StadiumL, 42-13
11/19/11at Northwestern *
media-icon-tv.gif
Evanston, Ill.L, 28-13
11/26/11vs. Illinois *
media-icon-tv.gif
TCF Bank StadiumW, 27-7

This doesn't change anything. The Big 12 is still the best conference in the history of college football. ISU fans will continue to pimp the Big 12 conference because Oklahoma and OSU's success means their 6-6 record that includes no wins over the top conference teams is basically a 10-2 record in the SEC and an undefeated record in the crappy B1G.

KSU has a bunch of newbies on defense and it showed. But, Waters looked good, so not ready to write them off...I just think the Bison are that good....with a great fan following....they will be at Kinnick in 2016 in numbers...hope the Bison are not as good by then.

7-3 against FBS opponents(not sure about this need to double check), have won the last 2 FCS titles, they have something going on there in Bismarck, Fargo or wherever it is at. If you are a middle of the pack BCS team, having the Bison on your schedule could mean trouble.

7-3 against FBS opponents(not sure about this need to double check), have won the last 2 FCS titles, they have something going on there in Bismarck, Fargo or wherever it is at. If you are a middle of the pack BCS team, having the Bison on your schedule could mean trouble.

Fargo. The Bison were perennial DII national champions before moving up. They are very, very well coached and have upgraded their athleticism since moving to FCS.