Norm is accompanying the team

I recall fondly the last time he was at a game in a "non-gameplan" role...it didn't end well for the opposing team. This is great!

I recall fondly the last time he was at a game in a "non-gameplan" role...it didn't end well for the opposing team. This is great!

I was about to say this as well. He's been at one meaningful game this year, and it was the one game where we looked every bit as good as we thought we would look all year. I hardly feel that was just a coincidence.

even if he isn't involved much in the weekly gameplan leading up to the game, just having him there to make adjustments and control things is HUGE. he can skip 6 days of the week as long as he is at the game adjusting and tweeking things, I am much more confident

Even just being there is a positive for both him and his players. Should serve as some extra motivation...ala MSU.

What a stud. I cannot begin to imagine what this guy has gone through (and continues to go through), yet he stays committed to his team. What a great example for the players.

I feel this will be just like him being a MSU. He may not be taking part in any game planning before the game, but if the guy is in the booth he'll either request a headset or relay what he sees to the guy sitting there with the headset.

Last edited:
I was about to say this as well. He's been at one meaningful game this year, and it was the one game where we looked every bit as good as we thought we would look all year. I hardly feel that was just a coincidence.

EXACTLY! Been thinking about Norm's return in that game the last two weeks. Man did the defense look good.

Saw Norm today. He looked really tired. If he really is going to the game, it says a lot about his love of the game. He looked like a guy who needs a good long rest, not one who needs to be traveling.

Latest posts