No way Hope this is true

Ihawks61

this just in my source says the general is set to sell house in texas set to buy a house in iowa city, welcome aboard Bob Knight, dont for get that he was seen last week in iowa city. my source is an iowa realty agent who said that he put an offer on 4524 ne pleasent view drive in iowa city.

Last edited:
this just in my source says the general is set to sell house in texas set to buy a house in iowa city, welcome aboard Bob Knight, dont for get that he was seen last week in iowa city. my source is an iowa reality agent who said that he put an offer on 4524 ne pleasent view drive in iowa city.

Marty's dentist?

OMG, I don't know whether to laugh out loud or just cry. This is getting odd.

It's more fun to laugh. I'll give it to this guy, at least he went to the work of finding a fairly large house for sale in Iowa City and using the address before posting a made up rumor.

Sorry guys...don't get excited, but that was me that put the offer on that residence.

-Bob Nite

I wanted to insert a picture of a circus clown here... but I can't figure it out. Little help??
You pretty much have to direct link the image from one you find online. Go to images.google.com or something similar, find the image you want, right-click and select "Copy Image Location", hit the Polaroid looking button, paste the URL of the pic in the popup window and . . .

it_clown.jpg

You pretty much have to direct link the image from one you find online. Go to images.google.com or something similar, find the image you want, right-click and select "Copy Image Location", hit the Polaroid looking button, paste the URL of the pic in the popup window and . . .

it_clown.jpg

CREEPY!

is that how you get a picture in your avatar too? Thanks for helping out the computer illiterate
The avatar you can actually upload a pic, so if you have a personal pic on your computer or something you can use that. Has to be done in the "My Cpanel" in the upper-right of the screen. Select "Change Avatar" or something like that.

Latest posts