No Passion from the top!

ForeverHawk

I wish Ferentz showed some passion and fire on the sidelines like most of our opposing coaches. It starts at the top and bleeds down through the players. It could be the difference between winning and losing tight games?

He's no Tom Brands that's for sure. Then again, Brands actually knows what a National Championship feels like.

Stonefaced KOK and KF, with their stupid notepads and scribbling and gum-abusing.
Totally played out for me.

You can't tell me the defense isn't playing passionate. Exit Castillo and Nielsen and enter Bernstine and Hitchens and the defense looks much faster this week.

You can't tell me the defense isn't playing passionate. Exit Castillo and Nielsen and enter Bernstine and Hitchens and the defense looks much faster this week.

No, I think the D is playing good outside of those two absolutely blown coverages for two TD's!!! Not overly disciplined.

Apparently KF is the only person (other than Pitt) who is NOT PO'ed that they got away with that hold, and we're getting flagged for everything.. Keep chewing your gum, Kirk.

Latest posts